Click the following link to have the Lyft Driver Referral Bonus for San Francisco Drivers automatically entered for you or you can enter the promo code JAY395241 manually at the beginning of your application in the “Promo/Referral Code” field – please note that if you enter the promo code JAY395241 incorrectly then it may not be applied retroactively.
***THIS PROMO CODE WILL WORK FOR ANY CITY WHERE LYFT SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. CHECK CITY BELOW FOR YOUR EXACT LYFT BONUS AMOUNT***
Lyft and Uber is the new way that people commute these days. They are hiring for new drivers in your area. It’s a great way to make money and meet new people in San Francisco. When you sign up in San Francisco with this promo code: JAY395241
How do I sign up with Lyft in SF?
To sign up for Lyft with a signup bonus, Use JAY395241 to sign up as a new Lyft driver!
Here are the requirements:
- Must be 21 and over
- Must have one year of driving history
- Must have a car 2004 or newer (some markets may have higher requirements due to local regulations)
How do I get the Lyft Bonus in San Francisco?
Lyft has a $2000 bonus for San Francisco Lyft drivers with a ride requirement of 500 in 60 days. This breaks down to about 250 a month and 55 rides per week.
- Baltimore: from $200 to $300
- Indianapolis: from $50 to $10
- Los Angeles: from $2000 to $5000 (1000 trips in 90 days)
- Orange County: from $100 to $2000
- Sacramento: from $50 to $350
- San Francisco: from $250 to $2000
- Seattle: from $500 to $150
- Silicon Valley: from $250 to $2000
- Washington DC: from $300 to $500
- Removed bonus in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Miami, Nashville, and New York City
Complete New Lyft Driver Bonus List:
This list is of the current Lyft signup bonuses as of this posting and subject to change:
|City of New Driver||New Driver Bonus Amount||Ride Requirement in 30 days|
*Bonus amounts and ride requirements may vary in this region depending on the code used to start a driver application.
**Rides required must occur within a 60 day period.
***Rides required must occur within a 90 day period.